Submit the topic and details about the speaker (webpage or CV, key publications) to Arnaud Rodriguez () who will transmit it to scientific committee and book the conference room.
Please wait for the answer of the committee before confirmation to your guest.
(You are a PhD student or Post-doc ? Please add you PI in Cc when you sumbit your proposal)
Please note that
– One Friday per month is booked for our monthly conference (PhD seminar series)
– Only Friday talks at 11:30 can get a financial support by Bordeaux Neurocampus for the organization
(called “impromptu seminars”)
– You are free to organize them. Please chose the date and book the room.
– No funding by Bordeaux Neurocampus.
Details to send us for communication
Please send the following details to Arnaud Rodriguez:
– Selection of 5 publications of the speaker
– Portrait (around 800px by 600px)
And don’t forget to contact the person in charge of communication in your unit!
Funding by Bordeaux Neurocampus
Bordeaux Neurocampus will fund seminars organised on a Friday at 11.30am: 1 night’s accommodation and return transport for a maximum amount of 500 euros.
Marine Boussicault (), our administrative officer, will contact your guest to arrange transport and accommodation.
Other events (impromptu seminars) are not covered.
Monthly conferences, in the frame PhD seminars, count towards the training of doctoral students. they are organised by the NBA and the Graduate Programme.
Bordeaux Neurocampus’ financial contribution to symposia is made via the annual call for projects (around December).
Réserver une salle
How to book the following room:
– Centre Broca Nouvelle-Aquitaine (150 places, only for Neurocampus research staff)
– confrence rooom of the CGFB (100 places)