Call for proposal: Bordeaux Neurocampus Doctoral Research Awards 2023
The Bordeaux Neurocampus department and the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program launch the 3rd call for proposal in order to reward outstanding doctoral research in Neuroscience.
Selected Ph.D. students will be invited to present their effective Ph.D. work to the whole community of Bordeaux Neurocampus on June 20th 2023.
Members of the Department Council and Graduate Program executive board will pre-select the best applications in April 2023. The winners of the 2023 Bordeaux Neurocampus Doctoral Research Awards will be then awarded 4 cash prizes of €500.
- Participants should be PhD students enrolled in one of the Doctoral Schools of the University of Bordeaux and working in one of the Bordeaux Neurocampus department laboratory
- Only one application per person for the duration of their thesis
Selection criteria for the pre-selection
- Significance and clarity of the research proposal
- Appropriateness of the methodology
- Quality of the data
- Positioning / Impact of the work in the scientific field
Evaluation criteria for the award
- Objectives and scientific hypotheses
- Impact and significance of the results
- Pedagogy and quality of the visual support
Download the application form (.doc)
Send your candidature by e-mail to .
Deadline: Thursday March 30th 2023.
Organized by Bordeaux Neurocampus and the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program
With the support of Casden
Last update 28/02/23