What is the “Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program”?
Its new website will tell you everything!
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program focuses on research training, knowledge and innovation, from Master to Doctorate. It provides high value and cross-disciplinary training from fundamental to applied and translational neuroscience.
The Graduate Program structure
The trainees benefit from a variety of educational programs, cutting-edge research facilities, ambitious training initiatives, partners’network and international conferences in diverse neuroscience disciplines within a vibrant scientific community.
The international and integrated Graduate Program includes:
- The Master of Neuroscience (MSc) with French and international tracks implemented in collaboration with international academic partners
- The International Doctoral Program (PhD) in Neuroscience within the dynamic research laboratories of Bordeaux Neurocampus
- Training Activities, including hands-on training workshops in cutting-edge facilities, international seminars, transverse training, etc.
- Partners‘ network through private and academic international collaborations
Strengths of the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program
- The expertise of the Bordeaux Neurocampus research laboratories covers a wide range of skills and technologies from fundamental to applied and translational research
- Cutting-edge core facilities that feature technological innovations and provide students with hands-on training
- International mobility opportunities via structured academic partnerships
- Access to inter-disciplinary and international research network through the vast community of local and international renown scientists from different disciplines
- Career guidance services to support the professional insertion of graduates in academia and the private sector
More details ont its new website: