Bordeaux Neurocampus call for proposal: Symposia and workshops
Bordeaux Neurocampus supports the organization of symposia and workshops for the neuroscience community.
A second call will be launched in May 2021 for events taking place in the 2nd semester. Nevertheless, it is recommended to apply for the first call.
- At least one of the organizers must be part of a research team from the Bordeaux Neurocampus Department
- The events must be intended for a scientific audience
- The events must be held in Bordeaux (or Bordeaux Metropole)
- Events must take place in 2021
- The financial support must be paid into a budget line of the University of Bordeaux
- Local, national or international outreach
- Strengthening connections between researchers
- Structuring approach around a project or promotion of the Bordeaux neuroscience community
The number of projects selected and the amounts allocated will depend on the financial capacities of Bordeaux Neurocampus.
The financial support is a maximum of 2500 euros per day.
As LabEx BRAIN will end soon, it will not support the organization of symposia and workshops.
Deadline: November 25th 2020 at 2.00 pm.