PhD positions: Graduate Program call for application
Selected as a French initiative of excellence and supported by the Bordeaux University Graduate Research School, the International PhD Program in neuroscience is an integrated, innovative and cross-disciplinary program, taking place within the vibrant scientific community of Bordeaux Neurocampus that covers a wide variety of skills and technologies from basic to applied and translational research.
– Where: within the research laboratories of Bordeaux Neurocampus.
– When: Program starting date in Fall 2020
– Duration: 3 years (full time)
– Who: Master students from all nationality and fields relevant to Neuroscience
– How : Online application until Febuary 29th, 2020 (deadline)
Information about other types of fundings