Venue: Centre Broca Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Organized by the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
The primary purpose of this course is to provide clinicians and basic scientists an interactive examination of controversies in Parkinson’s disease research topics.
The MDS-ES Controversies in Parkinson’s Disease Research course will adopt a « controversies » format where each selected « hot » scientific question will give rise to opposed views, each being defended by a renowned faculty. The program will allow ample time for interactive discussion between the opposing faculties and the course participants. The course will also feature a hands-on component with laboratory experimental content for clinicians and clinic-oriented content for basic scientists.
- Basic/Translational Neuroscience
- Biomarkers & Diagnostic Tools
- Epidemiology & Environment
- Etiology & Pathophysiology
- Non-motor Symptoms/Disorders
- Parkinson Disease/Hypokinetic Movement Disorders
- Erwan Bezard, PhD – University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
- Per Borghammer, MD, PhD, DMSc – Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
- Miquel Vila, MD, PhD – Vall d’Hebron Research Intsitute, Barcelona, Spain
More details / Registration
Contact in Bordeaux : Erwan Bezard