Bordeaux Neurocampus PhD program: Call for applications
Every year, the Bordeaux Neurocampus PhD Program offers additional PhD positions and selects the best students to enter the International PhD Program in Neuroscience. The call for 2023 is now open.
Selected as a French initiative of excellence and supported by the Bordeaux University Graduate Research School, the International PhD Program in neuroscience is an integrated, innovative and cross-disciplinary program, taking place within the vibrant scientific community of Bordeaux Neurocampus that covers a wide variety of skills and technologies from basic to applied and translational research.
Highly motivated local and international Master students with deep interest in neuroscience and lab experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply before the End of February 2023!
– Where: within the research laboratories of Bordeaux Neurocampus.
– When: Program starting date in Fall 2023
– Duration: 3 years (full time)
– Who: Master students from all nationality and fields relevant to Neuroscience
– How : Online application until Febuary 28th, 2023 (deadline)
About the international PhD Program (webpage)
Application guide (1Mo ; pdf)
Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program
Contact by email
Mise à jour: 24/02/23