Aide à la mobilité doctorale internationale / Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program is launching its new action to support international mobility of all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories.
International mobility fellowships for:
– Short-term mobility projects to complete your training through practical workshops or laboratory visits (except conferences, literature study…)
– Short-term laboratory visits at the end of the PhD to look for post-doc positions
– Long-term mobility projects to work in research laboratory according to your thesis research project
For all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories registered at SVS Doctoral School
– Short-term mobilities must last less than 2 months
– Long-term mobilities must last between 2 and 9 months maximum
– For short-term mobility projects, selected students will benefit from the following travel grants:
|Outside Europe||750 €|
– For long-term mobility projects, selected students will benefit from the following travel and monthly grants:
|Monthly allowance||Travel grant|
|Europe||500 €||350 €|
|Outside Europe||650 €||750 €|
Online application at https://aap.u-bordeaux.fr/siaap/administration/appel/view/97 with the requested documents (application form to fill ; CV; cover letter; Scientifc description; support letter from thesis supervisor; invitation letter from the host institution… AND A UNIQUE MERGED DOCUMENT).
You can apply throught out the year, at least 4 months before planned departure.
The selection committee will select mobility projects according to their quality and relevance to the thesis project, in the limit of the available funds.
Before to apply, we invite you to carefully read the attached detailled guidelines and to consult the Neurocampus Graduate Program website for details.