Société des Neurosciences – PhD Thesis awards
In 2023, the French Neuroscience Society will offer PhD Thesis awards, of 1000 € each, for a PhD work performed in France.
- be member of the French Neuroscience Society and be up to date with their membership fees (including for the year of the thesis defense),
- have defended their thesis between January 1st and December 31st, 2022,
- have posted information related to their thesis on the website of the Society.
To be complete, the application must include:
- a cover letter (3 000 characters, spaces included) briefly describing the candidate’s profile and the research accomplishments, the novelty and interest of his/her work for the field of Neuroscience.
- a brief curriculum vitae (one page maximum, pdf format) including information on education (indicate if the diplomas were obtained with honours), a list of publications (original/review articles) and/or communications at meetings (indicate if the contributions were presented as oral communications or posters), and the professional project. Mention, if applicable, the prizes and/or funding obtained during the thesis.
- a description of the candidate’s research work during the PhD and a few lines about the professional project (3-4 pages maximum). It is essential to mention the personal contributions of the candidate to the work and publications.
- the thesis reports (pdf format).
- the thesis manuscript (pdf format)
Applications must be submitted online.
Click here to submit your application
Deadline for application: 31 January 2023.