Call for proposal: Bordeaux Neurocampus Seed Projects 2022
Bordeaux Neurocampus launches a call to provide support for ANR applications. Seed funding should be used to obtain preliminary results to develop or strengthen intra-Bordeaux Neurocampus collaborations with the prospect to build competitive ANR consortiums.
- Participants must comply with one of two eligibility criteria, either a) OR b):
a. The project should involve at least 2 members of Bordeaux Neurocampus Department.It is recommended but not mandatory to involve partners from different institutes of Bordeaux Neurocampus. Partners from other departments can be added but cannot be funded by Bordeaux Neurocampus. The collaboration should be new: the partners have not published together in the last 3 years. If you are a tenure researcher who is currently an ERC Grant investigator, you are ineligible to apply for a Seed Project Grant.
b. The candidate is a young tenure researcher, as defined by ANR JCJC (PhD thesis defended less than 10 years ago, after 01/01/2012). ERC or JCJC grants are ineligible to apply for a Seed Project young investigator Grant.
- Only one application per person.
- The allocated funds must be spent within 2022.
- The maximum amount of the project is 20 k€.
- Objectives and scientific hypotheses
- Significance:Does the project address an important problem or a critical barrier to progress in the field?
- Complementarity:Do the investigators have complementarity and integrated expertise appropriate for the project? If the candidate is a young tenure researcher, does he/she has complementarity with his/her team?
- Innovation and originality: Are the concepts or methodologies novel or original?
- Feasibility and competitiveness: Is the work program feasible in due time and budget, and the potential results decisive?
Deadline: February 1st 2022 at 11:00 am.