4th joint franco-british Meeting of neuroendocrinology
The neuroendocrinologists in Bordeaux have the honor to organize in 2021 the 4th joint meeting between the SNE (French Society for Neuroendocrinology) and the BSN (British Society for Neuroendocrinology).
The congress will last 3 full days, from the 22nd to the 24th of September 2021, and will be entirely online. The scientific program elaborated by both the SNE’s and BSN’s scientific committees includes 4 plenary lectures and 4 symposia. The objective of the meeting is to highlight the recent advances in Neuroendocrinology with the best specialists in the field.
Joëlle Cohen-Tannoudji, Waljit Dhillo, Sakina Mhaouty-Kodja, Steve A. Brown
- Development and Plasticity of Neuroendocrine Systems Involved in Metabolic Regulation
- Towards a dynamical understanding of stress, sleep, and metabolism
- Emerging concepts in the central control of fertility or of ovulation
- New insights in the hypothalamic circuitry regulating energy metabolism: physiological and pathophysiological implications
Young researchers will have the opportunity to present their work either through a short oral communication or during one of the three poster sessions of our meeting. The best posters and oral communications will be selected for a special prize. Young researchers will also have the opportunity to discuss with Journal editors, established senior and junior researchers and researchers from private companies through a speed networking event.
- Marie-Pierre Moisan, Nutrineuro
- Daniela Cota, Neurocentre Magendie
- Xavier Fioramonti, Nutrineuro
- Philippe Ciofi, Neurocentre Magendie
- Muriel Darnaudery, Nutrineuro