Neubias 2020: 29 February to 6 March
From Saturday 29 February to Friday 6 March 2020
– Centre Broca Nouvelle-Aquitaine
– EINSERB – MATMECA
NEUBIAS2020 is a new series of annual international conferences organized by NEUBIAS
The NEUBIAS conference is a forum to exchange the newest findings, applications, and cutting-edge developments in Bioimage Analysis, machine learning, data mining, and storage. European Bioimage Analysts organize this event bringing together an international, interdisciplinary community of about 250 leading scientists in the life and computer sciences. The 3-days Symposium reflects the need to foster the networking between image analysis Developers and their end-users. The interest and needs for image processing in life sciences are heavily growing, a reality that is reflected by the success of earlier events of NEUBIAS in Lisbon (2017), Szeged (2018) and Luxembourg (2019).
The organizing committee is assembling a balanced program featuring both academic and industry presenters which will include image restoration, storage & management, 3D & 4D image analysis, tools for high content analysis, data mining, machine learning approaches and open source developments. Aside from plenary talks and abstract presentations, we will have dedicated “Call4Help” sessions to team up tool providers with life scientists facing roadblocks in their image analysis, and two satellite « training schools » for « early career scientists » and « advanced bioimage analysts ». The NEUBIAS symposium will also feature the latest updates on open source software tools, components, and packages, in plenary talks and during the « Open Source Software Lounge » session which has been a great success in Lisbon and Szeged, and where participants can meet developers and power users of a wide range of Open tools for bioimage analysis in hands-on demonstrations.
- Emma Lundberg, KTH Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden)
- Suliana Manley, EPFL (Switzerland)
- Kristin Branson, HHMI Janelia Research Campus (USA)
- Tammy Riklin Raviv, Ben Gurion University (Israel)
- Laure Blanc-Féraud, CNRS, Sophia Antipolis (France)
- Pete Bankhead, Edinburgh University (UK)
- Edward Cohen, Imperial College (UK)
- Fabrice de Chaumont, Institut Pasteur (France)
- Marcel Müller, KU Leuven (Belgium)
- Juan Nuñez-Iglesias, Monash University (Australia)
- BioImage Analyst Satellite Meeting (Tue pm, March 3)
- C4H: Call for Help Session (Thu pm, Mar 5)
- OSSL: Open-Source Software Lounge (Wed pm, March 4)
- Industry Contributions (Wed-Thu, March 4-5)
- Panel Discussion (TBD)
- NEUBIAS Booths (permanent, March 4-6)
- Oral communications: abstracts submission deadline: Jan. 13th, 2020.
- Poster & Open source Software Lounge abstracts deadline: Feb. 1st, 2020.
- Registration closes on Feb. 14th, 2020.