FENS travel grants for SfN 2021
FENS is offering 10 travel grants of 2,000 EUR each to attend the annual meeting of the SfN (13 – 17 November 2021) in Chicago
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- – Applicant is a FENS member
- – Applicant is a PhD student or post doctoral fellow working in Europe
- – Applicant has submitted an abstract for poster presentation as first author
- – Age limit is 35 years at the time of application minus any period of parental leave
The applicant is requested to upload the following documents during the application:
- – Short CV (1 page excluding publications) and list of publications in a single document
- – Poster abstract as submitted to the SfN
- – Contact details of two referees who can provide letters of recommendation
- – FENS membership ID number
Deadline for submission of applications: 20 May 2021 at noon (12 pm) CEST.
Deadline for recommendation letters: 22 May 2021.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of their application and a list of successful awardees will be published on the FENS website by the end of June 2021.
The amount granted will be transferred to the recipient’s bank account after presenting their ID at the FENS booth during SfN 2021.
For further information on the meeting please visit: www.sfn.org