Bordeaux Neurocampus travel grants for FENS 2020
As the news about the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, FENS is actively investigating solutions to proceed in the most responsible way We are still not sure if FENS will be maintained, postponed or cancelled. Therefore deadline for application has been postponed to 15 April.
Bordeaux Neurocampus proposes to support its PhD students to attend the FENS Forum in Glasgow 11-15 July 2020. 10 scholarships of 500€ are offered.
- PhD students in 2nd year or more
- To be a member of one of Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories
- Only one application per thesis supervisor
- Not being a laureate of another travel grant to assist to this meeting
- Be registered to the Forum and present a poster as 1st author
- CV (2 pages max)
- Abstract submitted to the FENS Forum + 1 page of results including 1 figure
- Motivation letter of one-page maximum
Applications will be evaluated by researchers of Bordeaux Neurocampus Department Council.
Reimbursement of expenses to the laboratory up to 500€.